Professional Ballerina: Boston Ballet, Tulsa Ballet, Staatsballett Berlin
Gold & Silver Medalist: Youth America Grand Prix International Ballet Competition
Director and Principal Teacher of Ballet Academy
I. Ballet Biography
• Graduated from the Boston Ballet School.
• Invited, at 15 years of age, to join Boston Ballet, the fourth largest and one of the most prestigious ballet companies in the USA, becoming the youngest of its 60 professional ballet dancers.
• Joined Tulsa Ballet, hailed by Dance Magazine as one of the top ten ballet companies in the United States.
Deutsche Oper Berlin/StaatsBallett Berlin
• Joined the Deutsche Oper Berlin/StaatsBallett Berlin, the largest ballet company in Germany with its residence in the oldest opera house in Europe, from where she retired dancing soloist roles.
Danced in the following full length Classical, Neo Classical and Contemporary ballets
||Alvin Ailey’s The River
|Ring um den Ring|
|The Hunchback of Notre Dame
|The Four Seasons
|Midsummer’s Night Dream
||Theme and Variations
||Slaughter on 10th Ave
||Lady of the Camellias
• Danced works by some of the world’s leading contemporary choreographers, including: Nicolo Fonte, Mauricio Wainrot, Nacho Duato, Christopher Wheeldon, Rudi van Dantzig, Gerald Arpino, Ben Stevenson, Jiri Kilian, Uwe Scholz, Antony Tudor, Val Caniparoli and Michael Pink.
- Kristina also had the unique opportunity to have a role created on her by the late Maurice Bejart for his ballet, Ring um den Ring.
• Her Principal and Soloist repertoire includes: the First Pas de Deux from Antony Tudor’s The Leaves are Fading, Constance from Andre Prokovsky’s The Three Musketeers, Principal roles in Rudi van Dantzig’s Four Last Songs and Ginestera, the Peasant Pas de Deux and Moina from Giselle, Fairy of the Woodland Glades and Friends of Aurora from The Sleeping Beauty, the Vortex Solo from Alvin Ailey’s The River, the 11th Waltz from Les Sylphides, Clara, Sugarplum Fairy and Act II Divertissements from Nutcracker, solo variations from Paquita and Raymonda, 3rd Odalisque and Pas D’Esclave from Le Corsaire, 3rd Shade Solo Variation and Nikia from La Bayadere, Kitri from Don Quixote, Four Cygnets, Pas De Quatre and Princesses from Swan Lake.
• Gold Medal recipient of the Youth America Grand Prix National Competition held in Boston, MA.
• Grand Prix Silver Medalist at the International Youth America Grand Prix Finals held in New York City, recognized as the world’s largest ballet scholarship competition.
• National Foundation for the Advancement in the Arts scholarship award winner.
• Nominated by Boston Ballet Company for the prestigious dance accolade, The Princess Grace Foundation Award.
• Performed with Grammy Legend Award winner Quincy Jones in Miami, FL at the annual ArtsWeek Gala.
• Featured in Pointe Magazine and the Philadelphia Inquirer.
• Toured throughout the USA, Europe and Japan.
• Performed at Galas for the Russian Ambassador to the United States at the Russian Embassy in Washington, DC, Youth America Grand Prix Stars of Today Meet the Stars of Tomorrow Gala at New York City Center and a Ukrainian Night Ballet Gala at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
• Invited twice to perform in the Jacob’s Pillow Landmark Gala, dancing Principal roles in world premieres by Wayne Eagling, former Artistic Director of the English National Ballet and Dutch National Ballet, and Leslie Brown, star of the movie The Turning Point.
• Master in Theological Studies graduate of Eastern University.
• Studied Russian language, literature and culture at Swarthmore College.
• Home-schooled through high school.
• Received her Pilates teacher certification from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.